martes, 3 de junio de 2008

My MeMe :)

About Me:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten year ago I was 9 yrs, i was in 5th grade playing with my friends without any stress or plan in live :D those happy days :)

5 things you have to do today:
Today i have to go to work, i will star teaching in a juggling class, i have to eat, i also going to run and if i get some time sleep a little XD

Snacks I enjoy…
My favorite snack it`s a "chocolate con leche" they are great!!!!.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I will travel around the world in a bike or a car :D

Three of my bad habits:
I have bad memory so i never remember the people name, Ijust like think my way and i like to sleep a lot.

5 places I have lived:
I have never leave Maracaibo, but in mcbo i have live in la limpia, in la maracaibo, in the 72 street and in indio mara.

5 jobs I have had:
i have work has a juggling teacher, and in my desing and computer busines

3 people I want to know more about:
I would like to know more about: anthony gatto, hugo chavez and bill gates (i have complains to the last).

No hay comentarios: