jueves, 31 de julio de 2008
1. How do you like your university?
-Yes I do it`s great an the people are excelent!
2. How many subject are you taking this semester?
3. What is your major?
4. Are there some professors that you can learn from more easily than others?
-Yes because one explain somethink in the same way and acording to the people it`s more easy understand some ways that another
5. How did you decide which college to attend?
-Yes i do
6. What are three big differences between your college life so far and your high school days?
-In the university i don`t have time to do anythink!!! there`s a lot of homework XD
7. Are you more independent from your parents now than you were in high school?
-Yes, but there`s no much free time to enjoy that freedom
8. What is the most difficult class you have taken so far?
9. Are you a member of any student groups?
-Yes, I`m a teacher of Malaba (Malabares URBE) the juggling group of the university
10. What are the top three changes you would like to see happen at your university?
-upgrade the programs of the computer they are really old
11. What are the top three things you hope to get out of (get as a result of) your university days?
-Know Lot`s of People
Hello.. How every one now the water is the more imortant think to life so here i let you some tips to save water that you can use in your home :D
- Check for and fix dripping taps.
- Turn off taps if you do not need them, for example when cleaning your teeth.
- Have a shower instead of a bath when possible.
- Keeping cool water in the fridge means you won't have to run a tap continually to get cold water.
- Think about how much bleach and household cleaner is flushed down the loo. The chemicals do affect the water course.
- A washing machine can use as much as 95 litres water per cycle. Using a full load uses less energy, water and costs less overall than washing half loads. The same can be applied to dishwashers.
- Flushing the loo can use around 15 litres of water. Placing a brick in the cistern or using a hippo from the water company can lead to considerable savings. Toilet cisterns manufactured after 1993 usually use less water per flush.
- Think of ways to use 'grey water', from cooking or fish tanks. This water can often be used in the garden and for watering household plants